Position: IT QA Engineer
Form of employment: Permanent contract
Experience Level: Regular or Senior
We are looking for an IT QA Engineer who’ll act as a quality assurance champion and who will play an instrumental role in moving the team from manual processes to developing an automated test solution for complex systems.
You will be responsible for collaborating with IT Business Analysts and Software Engineers, setup the environment for testing, orchestrate the tools and patterns for testing, and analyze the results of testing.
You’ll also take care for process, procedures, tooling and outcomes related to testing application code for deployment. You’ll establish testing frameworks and best practices in quality assurance for any partnering application development teams. In addition, mentor junior QA analysts located both offshore, near shore and onshore.
- Develop and maintain test automation tools, test data, frameworks, and infrastructure
- Execute automated system and integration tests
- Provide technical estimates, ideas and solutions
- Work in the Agile team
- Define and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business requirements
- Execute manual test scripts, regression tests during build cycles, document test results and maintain test cases as needed
- Log and track application issues in agile backlog for the development team
- Knowledge of SQL Server and database queries, Elasticsearch,
- Experience in writing API acceptance tests and in building scalable e2e tests,
- Experience with test case management tool, Coded UI tests,
- Experience with cross browser and platform testing,
- Experience with Version Control, Code Collaboration, and Continuous Integration Systems,
- Ability to engage with users to build strong relationships across multiple layers of the organization
- High initiative with strong desire to learn new concepts and technologies,
- Ability to manage multiple projects, support and consulting requests,