Aktualnie dla naszego klienta poszukuję osoby na stanowisko Java Developer/IT Security Analyst do Wrocławia na umowę o pracę.
Siedziba firmy mieści się w nowym, nowoczesnym biurze zlokalizowanym na Placu Grunwaldzkim we Wrocławiu.
Wynagrodzenie uzależnione jest od doświadczenia, natomiast poza podstawą Klient oferuje również premie kwartalne w wysokości do 12% wynagrodzenia.
Main tasks will be:
· Leading advanced and complex security projects incl. training, documentation, testing, scanning, and reviewing IT security;
· Installing, configuring and operating security scanners and security products on a global scope, providing security logs reviews, supporting testing, taking part in building security solutions;
· Investigating, reviewing, testing, and piloting security products;
· Reviewing and correlating security data; presenting findings to management and third parties;
· Providing high level support to various IT and SBUs with IT security and audit concerns;
· Providing complex information to third parties for security investigations;
· Reviewing and updating crisis management plans.
The Candidate should have:
· 4 year degree in a computer-related field;
· Practice in an IT support area with IT management and project management;
· Proficiency in Java / BeanShell to automate SailPoint Work Flows;
· Eagerness to learn new programming frameworks (i.e. SailPoint) drawing on previous Java practice;
· Eagerness to learn security administration, security products, operating systems, and security awareness;
· Strong technical skills;
· Very good Project Management skills;
· Practice in gathering and documenting user requirements, and developing technical solutions to meet needs of internal customer;
· Very good English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
· SailPoint IAM developer practice:
· Configure out-of-the-box connectors used to aggregate identity data including JDBC, LDAP, AD, flat file, or web services;
· Develop/support custom connectors for specialized or non-standard systems using Java and vendor provided APIs.
The Candidate can expect:
· Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
· Development opportunities- courses, trainings;
· Independence in decision making;
· Benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, life insurance, wellness program, Cafeteria System etc.;
· Relax room, events, parking (as an option) and bicycle parking;
· Quarterly bonuses (up to 12%); holiday bonuses;
· Flexible working hours
Contact: [email protected]