Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 50 designers, developers, and testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporations – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in HTML, CSS,
- at least 2 years of commercial experience in WordPress or other CMS,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- knowledge of popular WP plugins,
- knowledge of WooCommerce,
- ability to create your own patterns and plugins,
- ability to write your own modules for VisualComposer (nice-to-have for Gutenberg),
- knowledge of ACF and ACF Block,
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- knowledge of Scrum,
- knowledge of one or more popular content editor (Gutenberg, VisualComposer, WPBakery, Divi, Elementor).
6000-10000 PLN net monthly pay.
JOINING NETKATA MEANS
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with full remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences or other events sponsored by the company,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- frequent integration meetings (board games, go-carts),
- sports benefits card, private health care, fruits, beverages and snacks.
HOW WE WORK
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- actively support OpenSource solutions for Gutenberg: GutenbergJS and Gutenberg Cloud,
- work in international team,
- closely cooperate with Project Managers (project status reporting).