Position: Network Operation Center Analyst
Form of employment: Permanent Contract
Main tasks will be:
· Systematic analyzing, resolving network alerts and troubleshooting issues with telecom, voices and other technologies through multiple functions requiring an knowledge of network administration at the switch/router level;
· Providing support for systems;
· Working with service providers (like ISPs) to design, extend and resolve support issues;
· Follow the resolution of all issues;
· Remotely coordinating with local site contacts to troubleshoot and resolve circuit issues;
· Extend critical issues respectively to the NOC Shift Supervisor and support teams;
· Completing project connected tasks as assigned by the NOC Shift Supervisor.
The Candidate should have:
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
· Skilled in administrative tools like Solarwinds, PRTG, and Men&Mice;
· Expertise in Splunk (regex Queries);
· Familiarity with Cisco Prime & WLCs, Aruba Clearpass, and Riverbed RiOS;
· Proficiency of Palo Alto Firewalls.
The Candidate can expect:
· Permanent Contract;
· Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
· Professional development;
· Development opportunities- courses, trainings;
· Benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, life insurance, wellness program, Cafeteria System etc.