Position: Senior Oracle Developer
Form of employment: Permanent
Experience Level: Senior, Mid
Main tasks for Senior Oracle Developer will be:
· Supporting and developing the system;
· Assisting current PL/SQL codebase and planned development of Riva TA utilizing Riva quality norms, best practices, architecture, programming languages and SDLC process;
· Acting on requests independently or in a small team (2-3) with minimal guidance for key responsibilities;
· Supporting technical solutions and assisting in work undertaken by Project and Testing groups.
The Candidate should have:
· Expertise in delivering efficient solutions for international projects in the financial sector;
· University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
· Not less than 10 years of experience (advanced level skills) in developing database packages and procedures in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL;
· Expertise in financial industry as a minimum and preference to mutual funds;
· Strong database analysis skills and familiarity with change management procedures;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Independent, flexible, team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
· Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
· Ability to work independently and in a team;
· Highly developed work organization skills and ability to work under pressure;
· Good presentation skills;
· Very good English skills.
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
· Technical understanding of the following are advantageous:
o International messaging standards including SWIFT, NSCC and Canadian FundSERV.
The Candidate can expect:
· Permanent Contract;
· Challenging job in an international, stable and multilingual environment;
· Professional trainings;
· Professional development;
· Attractive, competitive compensation.