Main tasks for Python Developer will be:
• Creating new services and add functions to variety of systems;
• Participating in overall project and architecture discussions;
• Taking part and contributing to all parts of the development;
• Adjusting and learning new technologies;
• Comprehending and operating upon the needs of your internal users (developers, QA, managers).
The Candidate should have:
• University Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Proven knowledge of Python;
• Ability to create high quality, possible to maintain and performant Pythonic code;
• Expertise in Linux;
• Deep knowledge of web protocols like HTTP or TCP/IP;
• Proven knowledge about algorithms, data structures and databases;
• Very good English skills (written and spoken);
• Independent, flexible, team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
• Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
• Expertise in web frameworks, HTTP server management, configuration management tools like Puppet or Ansible.
The Candidate can expect:
• Permanent Contract;
• Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
• Professional development;
• Attractive, competitive compensation (benefits package: private care, life insurance, room for working with child, kitchen with ice cream, yoga, massages etc).
2 years of exprience
Private care, life insurance, kitchen with ice cream, yoga, massages etc)