Opportunity: Long Term
Working hours: Flexible start and hours coverage in a day.
Form of employment: Perm
Budget: 13-17000 gross
* Are you experienced Scrum Master/Agile Lead?
* Do you understand prioritisation, working towards bigger picture?
* Do you want to join successful company and work with team focusing on new features?
We are hiring for this exciting role for our client in Krakow - you will have a chance to join really cool team.
Benefits, Cool Office, Latest technology etc.
* Encourage Scrum and Agile best practices within the team, and coach team members as needed
* Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
* Promote a culture of collaboration and mentality of constant improvement within the team
* Work with Product Owner(s) to ensure backlog is available and ready
* Ensure the team understand the product vision, road-map and priorities
* Help team formulate meaningful and realistic Sprint goals, delivering real value
* Resolve or chase resolution of any impediments
* Raise identified risks with the Delivery Lead
* JIRA administration for the team
* Produce team metrics and reporting
* Assist with program-wide metrics and reporting, as needed
* Work with other Scrum Masters to manage inter-team dependencies and Sprint demos
* Assist in PI planning preparation, as needed
Reach out to me to find out more !
2-3 years of experience as full-time Scrum Master
Understand prioritisation, working towards bigger picture
JIRA administration for the team
Stable job in a professional team
Interesting path of career in an international organisation
Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home