Opportunity: Long Term
Working hours: Flexible start and hours coverage in a day
Form of employment: Contract
Budget: 13 - 18000 net
* Are you experienced IT DevOps Engineer?
* Do You have a knowledge of these DevOps tools: (two or more) Ansible, Jenkins, GITHUB, Nexus?
* Do you want to join successful company and work with team focusing on new features?
We are hiring for this exciting role for our client in Krakow - you will have a chance to join really cool team.
Benefits, Cool Office, Latest technology etc.
* Support Compliance IT Developers in the creation and ongoing support of their DevOps pipelines to span the build, test and deployment of multiple applications to multiple target environments including DB, Middleware and Hadoop clusters
* Development of code, scripts, configuration and build automation, ability to prototype and prove concepts quickly
* To assist in the support of the DevOps pipeline tooling itself as a production service hosted externally on AWS
* Assisting Compliance IT teams to migrate existing 'on prem' services to AWS
* Hands on role working very closely with Developers and Operations staff
* Advice business staff or unit of technology uses to improve efficiency and effectiveness
* Analysis and solutions to business issues, provides consultation, researches and implements technical alternatives, and maintains awareness of business technology strategies and the technical infrastructure to meet business requirements
* Seek technical and professional information and processes regarding area of responsibility to enhance department knowledge base
* Assist and support local manager with administrative tasks and meetings, aiming to ensure process are being followed according to company's standards and local procedures to achieve the current high standards of the local/global team
Reach out to me to find out more !
Design/implementation experience for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery end to end
SQL database experience (specifically with Oracle)
Deep understanding of Linux and/or Unix Operating Systems
DevOps tooling - Two or more of: Ansible, Jenkins, GITHUB, Nexus
Stable job in a professional team
Interesting path of career in an international organisation
Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
Linux and/or Unix Operating Systems
Ansible, Jenkins, GITHUB, Nexus
Python and/or Groovy scripting
AWS / GCP, CloudFoundry (Pivotal), Java
Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber JVM
BDD - understand BDD principles
Monitoring tools - Wily / App Dynamics