Opportunity: Long Term
Working hours: Flexible start and hours coverage in a day
Form of employment: Contract
Budget: 15 - 20000 net
* Are you experienced WebSphere Administrator with at least 3 years of experience?
* Do you have a knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment, WebSphere Liberty Profile, IBM File Net and Apache Tomcat?
* Do you want to join successful company and work with team focusing on new features?
We are hiring for this exciting role for our client in Krakow - you will have a chance to join really cool team.
Benefits, Cool Office, Latest technology etc.
* Respond to tickets and work requests from various customers and respond rapidly,
* Manage multiple tasks in a well-organised manner, focusing effort on priority items,
* Keep stakeholders informed of progress and reaching out for help where necessary,
* Support critical changes outside of hours as needed,
* Monitor the JVM performance by analysing heap, connection pools and garbage collection patterns,
* Participate in on-call rotation with other WebSphere administrators for planned changes,
* Install and configure WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Liberty Profile, IBM HTTP Server,
* Troubleshoot software and hardware issues,
* Collaborate with other WebSphere Administrators in a Community of Practice to promote best practices,
* Provide coverage with other WebSphere Administrators to cover work during absences,
* Participate in Agile team meetings to report daily status of work in progress,
* Document new processes and changes to existing processes,
* Use Company-approved tools and methods in the course of daily work.
Reach out to me to find out more !
+3 years of experience in WebSphere Administration with in-depth knowledge of troubleshooting
SSL administration and troubleshooting,
Willing to participate in shifts and some weekend support
Stable job in a professional team
Interesting path of career in an international organisation
Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
IBM WS App Server Network Deployment
WebSphere Liberty Profile, IBM FileNet
Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server
Linux (Red Hat, Solaris), UNIX, VMWare
Shell scripting, JIRA, ANT, Python
Load Balancing, DNS, SSL, NFS
High Availability, Infrastructure, ITIL
Performance Tuning, Security, JProfiler