Main tasks will be:
• Systematic analyzing, resolving network alerts and troubleshooting issues with telecom, voices and other technologies through multiple functions requiring an knowledge of network administration at the switch/router level;
• Providing support for systems;
• Working with service providers (like ISPs) to design, extend and resolve support issues;
• Follow the resolution of all issues;
• Remotely coordinating with local site contacts to troubleshoot and resolve circuit issues;
• Extend critical issues respectively to the NOC Shift Supervisor and support teams;
• Completing project connected tasks as assigned by the NOC Shift Supervisor.
The Candidate should have:
• A bachelor or master degree in network administration or another computer related field;
• Expertise in network administration;
• Experience in minimum one of the following: Cisco IOS and NxOS, Cisco VoIP and Avaya telephony, Meraki networking, Citrix Netscaler Load-Balancers;
• Profound knowledge of IP subnets, DNS architecture and Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP and EIGRP);
• Independent judgment and technical skills necessary to interpreting operations problems and developing the proceedings to amend and prevent future occurrences;
• Time management skills;
• Willingness to work a shifts (included nights and weekends) on a rotating basis;
• Independent, flexible, team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
• Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• Very good English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
• Skilled in administrative tools like Solarwinds, PRTG, and Men&Mice;
• Expertise in Splunk (regex Queries);
• Familiarity with Cisco Prime & WLCs, Aruba Clearpass, and Riverbed RiOS;
• Proficiency of Palo Alto Firewalls.
Private medical care at LuxMed; .
The cafeteria system;
Relocation package dedicated to people outside of Wrocław;
Permanent contract + quarterly bonuses
Good to know
Do not give up too quickly. Keep in mind that replying time may vary.