Main tasks will be:
• Analyzing, damage controlling and implementing changes in moderately complex system software and associated utilities to support company’s applications worldwide; cooperating with cross-function teams of IT professionals to improve these systems;
• Designing and enhancing knowledge articles to aid NOC analysts to support these systems; reviewing errors and identifying root cause;
• Controlling NOC work to provide best quality and to meet documentation requirements;
• Mentoring and training new NOC analysts;
• Indicating alerting trends and working on solutions;
• Cooperating with the cross functional teams to indicate the root cause;
• Supervising small scale projects (working on milestones, deadlines, and reporting on progress).
The Candidate should have:
• Minimum 6 years of experience as a NOC Analyst or other related network administration practice;
• Familiarity with operating systems and systems software;
• Effective time management & demonstrated communication practical knowledge;
• Mastery in most of the following: Cisco VoIP and Avaya telephony, Citrix Netscaler Load-Balancer, Meraki networking, Cisco IOS and NxOS;
• Proficiency in IP subnets, DNS architecture as well as Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP);
• Very good English skills (written and spoken);
• Candidates in this position are expected to work a variety of shifts.
The Candidate can expect:
• Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
• Professional development;
• Development opportunities- courses, trainings;
• Independence in decision making;
• Benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, life insurance, wellness program, Cafeteria System etc.;
• Flexible working hours.
Good to know
The most appreciated CV type is pdf. Avoid using a nickname, provide your full name instead.