QA Java Automation Engineer
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications
and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market.
Application for analyzing, tracking, reporting, managing, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions on software applications and software application portfolios and related information technology assets; software for replatforming, namely, software for moving customers from one technology platform to another technology platform.
• Develop automated tests for the front-end and back-end as necessary
• Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
• Maintain existed automated test cases
• Participate in Continuous Integration configuration process
• Help manual QA engineers in getting familiar with automation process and technologies
Tools used in the project:
• MCC 1.0 Serenity, JUnit, AssertJ, BrowserStack
• MCC 2.0 RestAssured, Selenide, TestNG, Allure, AspectJ
• Competitive salary and compensation package
• Friendly and professional team
• Career and professional growth
• Performance reviews twice a year
• Great international work environment
• Comfortable office facilities
• Low hierarchy and open communication
• Casual Fridays, corporate events
• Free English classes
Good to know
Make sure your e-mail is correct. You will receive potential recruiter's reply there.