Software QA Engineer - Nr ref. (107/130)
As a Software QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Designing, developing, maintaining, and executing Automation test scripts validating end-to-end quality, integrity, and usability of Web Applications.
* Participating in writing, maintenaning, and executing of Automation and Unit Tests.
* Troubleshooting and resolving defects and production issues.
* Min 3 years of QA experience.
* Experience with Selenium or similar automation test framework.
* Experience with AWS
* Familiarity with JSON and XML
* Experience using Webpack and Babel
* Experience with Jenkins or similar automation server
* The budget for this position is up to 19 400 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
3 + years of QA experience
Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family
Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period)
High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants
Multisport Benefit card
Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
Relocation package (4500 PLN total value)
Good to know
Keep your CV up to date. Make sure it contains fresh data about your career.