Infopulse Poland is hiring talented professionals to join our project and to work as Application&Platform Operation IT Engineer (OPEN/Linux) in our Warsaw office. Our customer is EVRY – one of the leading IT services and software providers in the Scandinavian region and has more than 10,000 customers across the private and public sectors.
Every day more than five million people in the Nordic region use solutions delivered by EVRY. Through its strong local presence and in-depth technological and commercial insight, EVRY is a driving force for innovation and modernization at its customers.
Areas of Responsibility
• Configuration, troubleshooting and set up of server applications
• Applications management and support
• Applications monitoring, analysis and optimization
• Implementation projects involvement
• 3+ years’ experience in Linux/UNIX system administration
• Strong knowledge of administration and configuration of Linux/UNIX servers
• Strong understanding of backup and monitoring solutions
• Good knowledge of Linux/UNIX Server platforms and server administration
• Experience in working with Azure or AWS is a plus
• Good knowledge of SQL and ability to write and tune queries
• Experience with DBs (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
• English intermediate written and speaking level
• Service oriented professional attitude.
Good command English
3 years of experience
Good to know
The most appreciated CV type is pdf. Avoid using a nickname, provide your full name instead.