As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to join us in helping hundreds of the world’s best companies, both small and large, in solving their business problems.
You will work with professionals on improving our high-quality software and, at the same time, you will be able to benefit from developing your skills in our fast-paced (and fun!) working environment.
X-Formation is a place where people think independently, are encouraged to be creative, and know that what matters most is making a difference by choosing quality over quantity.
What we require:
- 2 years of experience in software development;
- Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Good knowledge of Java 8+ and Spring framework;
- Experience in designing applications;
- Knowledge of SQL and any ORM framework (Hibernate/MyBatis);
- Experience in Unit-testing & Test-driven development (TDD);
- Proficiency with software development tools: IDE (preferably IntelliJ IDEA), Version control (preferably Git);
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery practices;
- Experience in refactoring and design patterns;
- Good programming practices;
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Nice to have:
- Experience in improving applications performance (database, general scalability);
- Code review experience;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Knowledge of REST;
- Familiarity with any of the following: Bash, PowerShell;
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux systems.
What we offer:
- Salary 7000-11000 + VAT (B2B) or 6000-9000 gross (UoP);
- Development opportunities;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule;
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card;
- Comfortable, spacious, brand new office (Radzikowskiego street);
- Company's parking facilities;
- Company events;
- Educational fund for courses, books, conferences - you decide;
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview).
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and on the website: http://wannagreatjob.com/