Hello, React Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Lublin or Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
How we work
We use modern solutions for React-based projects. We utilize a local development environment based on Docker. We automate the processes using CI / CD and Gitlab.
In the projects we work in the international teams with:
- the project manager who is the first person to contact the client
- UX/UI Designer who prepares all the needed assets and designs
- the tester who makes sure the quality and coherence are consistent with the project requirements
- developer who is responsible for the implementation
- frontend web app architecture design
- development of React or Vue.js based applications for international clients
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers, and designers
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners
NICE TO HAVE
- knowledge of TypeScript
- knowledge of Node.js and Express
- knowledge of CI/CD, Gitlab, and Docker
- knowledge of React server-side rendering
- knowledge of React Native
- experience with Progressive Web Apps
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume and portfolio.
proficiency with development and debugging tools for frontend
ability to identify and solve performance issues in frontend code
knowledge of modern CSS features (CSS Grid)
experience with front-end testing (unit, end-to-end)
fluency in modern frontend coding techniques, experience in working with git
ability to write SOLID and DRY code and good command of English (B1)
participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products
ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas – we work in small agile teams
delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
social events, sports card co-financing and option to join Compensa group medical insurance
employee referral program, weekly English lessons, fruits and beverages