ITSG is an innovative software house company operating on the Polish market for over 15 years. We stand out due to the complexity and innovativeness of the completed projects and implemented products for companies from the financial institutions, medicine, pharmacy, telecommunications, and media sectors.
We are looking to add a client-facing IT Administrator to our team. The person would be responsible for proactive efforts with clients, reactive support, and scripting and customizing our platform to meet client requirements.
System operating on billions of files and petabytes of data, must respond to the need for scalability and operate in an optimal manner in terms of performance. The system is used by the most respected organizations in their industries - media and entertainment, research computing, higher education, and the USA Federal government.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system administration, package management, performance analysis, and tuning (diagnosing performance problems a particular focus)
- Knowledge of vendor-specific storage a plus (Isilon, GPFS, Netapp, etc)
- Moderate to strong Python scripting skills and writing modular code
- Knowledge of SQL (join, query, multi-join queries and relational database structure)
- Knowledge of cloud AWS/S3 is a plus
- Experience in customer-focused activity
- Fluent English and communication skills
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- Salary: 70 - 100+ vat /h
- Possibility to choose a working system
- Work in an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work,
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion,
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events.
submit your CV by : https://itsg.traffit.com/public/form/a/My9QcA==
Experience in customer-focused activity
Fluent English and communication skills
Salary: 70 - 105+ vat /h
Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events.