User.com is a business intelligence and marketing automation platform which allows for complete personalization and automation of business communication. Using proven and innovative web technologies we are developing a stable and efficient application which processes millions of events every day.
The Knowledge Manager at User.com builds and manages a knowledge base of materials regarding the functioning and possible use cases for our application.
Responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager include:
- Writing articles to be included in the knowledge base: https://docs.userengage.com/,
- managing the structure and content of the knowledge base, recording short explainer screencasts,
- preparing automation templates which will be the basis for User.com clients to automate their communication: https://user.com/en/action-templates/,
- creating manuals which will assist User.com clients in implementing the system within their businesses in different industries and automating selected processes.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Complete fluency (C2) in English, both in writing and in speaking,
- experience in creating product documentation in English,
- ability to create a coherent and legible information architecture,
- ability to create content for different channels of communication (e.g. basic video editing skills),
- at least basic knowledge of marketing, preferably a good understanding of issues related to marketing automation,
- ability to quickly grasp technical issues related to marketing process automation and explain those issues in simplest possible terms.
2 years of experience in tech/marketing writing
Subsidized Private Healthcare
Subsidized Sports Membership
Good to know
Make sure your CV is readable, written in Polish or English language.