Hello UX/UI Design Experts!
Join us remotely or in our Lublin or Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you!
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organizations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation, and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists — designers, developers, and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment. We have offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal, and Berlin. We are working remotely now. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce, and many more technologies.
- designing web application and website wireframes, prototypes, and interfaces
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products
- facilitating the workshops to get to discover clients’ needs
- analysis of users’ tasks and needs
- Using Core Content Model to plan the optimal user experience
- assisting IT Analyst in working with business stakeholders and end-users
- working closely with a business analyst, Design Team, Development Team, and our international partners
What does the recruitment process look like?
- We will review your resume and when you are selected to continue the interview process, our HR Manager will get in touch with you via phone or email. You will have a 20-minute talk about your experience and expectations
- In the next phase of recruitment, our HR Manager will schedule the date of the technical interview with Łukasz - Design Team Lead from Poland who will run a 60-minute technical interview with you
- The last phase is cultural fit - you will meet one of the PMs and have a psychological profile done with a consultant
- In the space of two weeks, the HR Manager will share our feedback with you
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume and portfolio.
experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow)
experience in conducting workshops with clients
curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design
3+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio)
excellent knowledge of Figma (or Sketch), good knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL)
good command of professional English (at least B2), creativity, responsibility, and teamwork ability
participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth
ability to develop and implement your solutions – we’re a small team
educational budgets, weekly English lessons, employee referral program, fruit, beverages
possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany, Portugal or Norway
sports card co-financing and an option to join Compensa group medical insurance