Hello Digital Business Analyst!
Join us in our Warsaw office to deliver innovative digital projects. Exciting international clients and partners in a company focused on creating a meaningful change await you! Previously you could have met us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with the Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Digital Business Analyst for a client-facing role at our business development department of Frontkom, who will share our passion for technology and digital business. As a successful candidate you will be curious, self-driven, will understand how web and mobile tech works. Excellent writing skills are also absolutely required. If you like to figure out things by yourself, find insights, try out new tools, learn by doing and by making mistakes, and solve new business problems – this offer is for you.
This is a client-facing role in our business development and consulting team, with a possible future in either Key Account Management or Business Development and Consulting depending on your career development preferences.
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many more technologies.
- working directly with prospects and clients to understand how to grow their business and ideate digital solutions that will best support their goals
- defining our clients’ web and mobile application and website functionality and creating project roadmaps – including use cases, user scenarios and process models
- researching and analysing clients web data and the market context using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, and similar to deliver data-driven insights for our clients
- working with the Designers and Developers in the sales process to describe how client’s websites and applications will work, document the effort needed to design and build them, create proposals and project estimates and schedules
- facilitating Product Strategy, Growth Hacking and Event Storming workshops (after onboarding and training with our designers and consulting team)
- developing long-term client relationships with digital leadership and ideating new ways to grow our client’s organizations
- collaborating with your colleagues in Norway and Portugal to develop our digital consulting expertise
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume.
excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
experience in a similar position or as a Key Account Manager in technology projects
working experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, or similar tools
curiosity and ability to try out digital tools by yourself, solve problems and learn quickly
demonstrated experience in writing documents (in English and Polish)
enthusiasm, positive attitude and being self-driven
participation in creating innovative and ambitious digital products
ability to develop and implement your solutions and ideas
delivering team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international colleagues and partners
educational budgets, and the possibility to attend conferences and other events
employee referral program, weekly English lessons, fruits and beverages, social events
sports benefits card, private health care