As Better Software Group S.A. we create projects in video, TV, and media industry, developing apps for most popular Mobile and Web platforms like Apple, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Tizen and Roku.
By joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our Video and Streaming projects for such brands as for example Norwegian television TV2 or Canal Digital. We create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users.
We are a Video Solution Company with 10 years of experience on the market and about 80+ great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2020 - BSG is in TOP 5 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 5 in media apps in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced iOS Developer whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
Working with us you will be responsible for:
- iOS/Apple TV applications development
- Taking part in Scrum routines, quality assurance processes (e.g. code reviews) and working closely with other team members
- Designing software architecture
- Participating in production monitoring and development of tools
- Performing peer code reviews of components and modules
To meet our projects’ needs you need to have:
- Very good programming skills of Swift
- Experience in RxSwift
- Knowledge of Apollo (GraphQL)
- Knowledge of Firebase products (Firestore, RTD, Auth, Crashlytics)
- Experience in XCTest and testing in conjunction with RxSwift
- Knowledge of Swinject
- Knowledge of Fastlane (helps knowing some ruby)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Fluent English is a must
What is there for you?
- Work in software house, size 80+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
- Working with experienced team
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care, Football team
- Fully-equiped new company office in city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work possible
- Great atmosphere at work
Our usual recruitment process:
- Checking your resume
- Phone interview 15-20 minutes
- Online test
- Online interview with technical team
- Final online technical interview
- Decision on the next days
If you want to check our projects' portfolio have a look:https://bsgroup.eu/bsg-case-studies/
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.