You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in United Kingdom and Poland.
Candidates must have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers. We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage.
· Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
· Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise level applications serving multiple end users and including exposure of full SDLC
· 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development
· 3+ years of database development
· Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling and tuning
· Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing
· Knowledge of distributed network architectures
· Experience in a service-oriented architecture
· Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies
· DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines
· Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates
· Tech stack:
What we offer
· Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people
· A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
· Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
· Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport)
· Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
· Salary in line with the market
· Superior co-working and personal development experience