Better Software Group S.A. is a mobile, smart TV and web applications developer creating apps for most popular platforms. Through joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our projects, we create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users. We do projects also in IoT, FinTech and Social Platforms. We are a softwarehouse with almost 10 years of experience on the market and about 80 great specialists on the board. According to the Computerworld ranking in 2019 - BSG is in TOP 4 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 6 in media apps in Poland.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Frontend (React) Developer whose ideas and skills will help us to create mind-blowing applications!
You will be responsible for:
- Creating Web application solution for integrating advertisment with user interest on the application
- Discussing best solutions with the customer and the team
- Appling the solution for various projects
- At least 3 years of working experience in web development
- Experience with Build systems (Webpack), Package managers (i.e. npm, bower, yarn), Testing frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme), Single Page Apps
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Very Good English is a must
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of TypeSkript/Angular
- Experiance with React Native
- Knowledge of Tizen
- Ability to quickly absorb complex web ecosystem
- Experience in everyday communication with external stakeholders
- Work in software house, size 70+
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care
- Fully-equiped new company office in city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work possible
- No dress code – friendly atmospfhere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
Our usuall recruitment proces:
1. Checking your resume
2. Phone interview 15-20 minutes
3. Meeting in our office (technical interview + company’s/projects' intro)
If you want to check our projects' portfolio have a look: http://bsgroup.eu/portfolio-
Feel free to apply! We will contact you asap if you have the skills which we need.
Please send your CV+portfolio.